A pattern captures a commonly recurring solution to a problem, addressing the goals and objectives that you want to achieve. The specification of a pattern describes the problem being addressed, why the problem is important, and any constraints on the solution. Patterns typically emerge from common usage and the application of a particular product or technology. A pattern can be used to generate customized solutions to a recurring problem in an efficient way.
IBM® WebSphere® Message Broker V7 provides patterns that:
* Give you guidance in implementing solutions
* Increase development efficiency because resources are generated from a set of predefined templates.
* Improve quality through asset reuse and common implementation of functions such as error handling and logging.
Below is the highlights of new WebSphere MQ V7:
* JMS support tightly integrated into the runtime and configuration environment
* Publish-and-subscribe tightly integrated into the runtime and configuration environment
* Enhanced performance for JMS and publish-and-subscribe
* New MQI verbs and behaviours
* Supported Bridge for HTTP enabling Ajax applications to connect to WebSphere MQ queues and topics
* Enhancements for clients increasing resilience and throughput
Lotus Live is one of the most exciting thing that has happened to the Brand after Lotus 123!haha:) The new Lotus Live has all the features that you may need to complete your daily tasks, and the best thing is that you don’t have to install anything on your PC’s everything runs in the cloud.
Lets go through some of the great features of Lotus Live dashboard.
1. Set up Meetings – Host a meeting or join a meeting by just adding an ID of the Hosting account.
2. Create Events – Create Sametime Unyte events.
3. Build a network – Search for IBM’ers and Add new colleagues to your network.
4. Activities – Set up activities that need to be complete by having a Todo list and also marking the status of an activity.
5. Files – Upload and share files between colleagues and bundle files together in a collection.
6. Forms – Publish custom surveys. Collect data and analyze results.
7. Charts – Create new charts by uploading files
8. Instant Message – in 2 ways:
a) Are you an existing Lotus Sametime 7.5.1 or 8.0 user? Simply add us as a new community.
b) If you do not have an existing Sametime client, download and install Instant Messaging.
Data Storage Limit: 100MB
Maslow’s hierarchy has five levels:
The Moblin Architecture is designed to support multiple platforms and usage models ranging fromNetbooks to Mobile Internet Devices (MID), to various embedded usage models, such as the In Vehicle Infotainment systems. The central piece of the architecture is the common layer we call “Moblin Core“, a hardware and usage model independent layer that provides one uniform way to develop such devices. Underneath the Moblin Core sits the Linux kernel and device drivers specific to the hardware platform, and above the Moblin Core are the specific user interface and user interaction model for the target device.