Amazon – Jul 2020 – Present
Position: Software Development Engineer II
Specializing in: Apex, AWS
BrightPlan – Nov 2015 to Oct 2019
Position: Lead Software Engineer – API’s
Lending Club – May 2013 to Dec 2015
Position: Software Engineer
Rocket Lawyer – June 2012 to May 2013
Position: Software Engineer
Persistent Systems – 1 November 2011 to June 2012 (Period 8 months)
Position: Senior System Analyst
Specializing in: Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Site.com, Force.com, Heroku, Data.com, Database.com, Radian6, Desk.com, Rypple, Chatter, Do.com
Accenture South Africa – 1 June 2011 to 30 Oct 2011 (Period of 5 months)
Position: WebSphere Integration Specialist
Specializing in: System Integration, Governance and Business Process Management.
- Business Service Governance architecture and implementation (Period: 1 month)
- Business Process Architecture, Modeling and Implementation (Period: 1 month)
- Single Transaction implementation to trace messages through disparate systems (Period: 1 month)
- System integration architecture and solution development (Period: 1 month)
IBM South Africa – 1 February 2008 to 31 May 2011 (Period of 3 years and 3 months)
Position: IBM Certified Level 1 IT Specialist as an Application & Integration Middleware Specialist.
Specialized in: WebSphere Datapower, WebSphere Message Broker, WebSphere MQ, WebSphere Transformation Extender, WebSphere Integration Developer, WebSphere Process Server, WebSphere Registry and Repository, WebSphere Workload Scheduler, WebSphere Cast Iron.
- B2B integration architecture and Implementation (Period: 2 months)
- Application server architecture and Java application development (Period: 1 month)
- Industry standard (SWIFT, EDI) transformation architecture and implementation (Period: 1 month)
- Service governance architecture and implementation (Period: 1.5 months)
- Security gateway architecture and implementation (Period: 1 month)
- File Transfer Gateway implementation (Period: 1.5 months)
- Federated ESB development (Period: 3 months)
- Cloud Integration architecture and implementation (Period: 2 months)
- SOA Architecture (Period: 4 months)
- WebSphere Health Check (Period: 2.5 weeks)
- WebSphere Proof of Technology (Period: 1 month)
Damelin Randburg – 1 February 2008 to 31 July 2008 (Period of 6 months)
Position: Senior Lecturer
Specialized in: Advanced Software Development and Operating Systems
- .Net Software Development (Period: 6 months)
CTI – 1 February to 30 July 2007 (Period of 6 months)
Position: SeniorLecturer of Business System Development
Specialized in: VB.Net 2005 Training and Business System Development
- .Net Software Design (Period: 6 months)
Baccalaureus in Information Technology Honors. University of Pretoria, 2007.
- Computer Security
- Component Based Development
- Computer Networks
- Data Warehousing
- Advanced Software Engineering
Baccalaureus in Information Technology. University of Pretoria, 2006.
- Database management and Database programming (SQL Server, MySQL, SQL and Microsoft Access)
- Web Design (HTML/XML/PHP/ASP.Net/C#) and Web Maintenance
- System Development (Advanced VB.Net incorporating SQL Server)
- Data Structures and Algorithms in C++, Java
- Mobile application programming (WAP)
- Advanced XML programming, SOAP, XSLT, XPath
I find myself coming back to your web-site only because you have lots of awesome insights and also you happen to be at this a while, which is very impressive and tells me you know your stuff.
Wow! You did a great job. You should write a lot!
Thanks because of this! I’ve been searching all above the web for that facts.
This has actually sparked up an idea in my mind. This really is a superb weblog article.
Nice blog. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the first part. I care for such information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
good job, i found information very useful
I am new to ITX/WTX , I am unable to find any relevant material/labs to get started with it.
Need your help in this regard