Datapower Key Functionality is integral in satisfying some requirements of PCI Compliance. Below we will be look at there functionalities in more details:
PCI Requirement 1:
- Web Service (XML): Filter on any content, metadata or network variables
- Web Application Firewall: HTTP Protocol Filtering, Threat Protection, Cooking Handling
- Data Validation: Approve incoming/outgoing Web traffic, Web Services, XML at wirespeed
PCI Requirement 3 and 4:
- Field Level Security: WS-Security, encrypt & sign individual fields, non-repudiation
- Encryption of transport layer: HTTP, HTTPS, SSL.
PCI Requirement 5:
- Ani-Virus Protection: Message and attachments checked for viruses, integrates with corporate
PCI Requirement 7,8,9:
- XML Web Services Access Control/AAA
PCI Requirement 10:
- Management and Logging
PCI Requirement 12:
- Security Policy Management
- Easy Configuration & Management
hi there, outstanding article, and a decent understand! one for my bookmarks.
I basically learned about much of this, but never the less, I still assumed it had been beneficial. Sweet job!