WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B is extending SOA capabilities through IBM BladeCenter. This is exciting news. The WebSphere DataPower Integration Blade XI50B extends WebSphere DataPower SOA appliance capabilities through enhanced operational efficiency with the adoption of the latest IBM BladeCenter technologies like MAX5 memory, exFlash, and flexnode technology to name a few.
For those needing some insight on SOA – Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) is a business-centric IT architectural approach that supports integrating your business as linked, repeatable business tasks, or services. By using the Smart SOA approach, users can find value at every stage of the SOA continuum, from departmental projects to enterprise-wide initiatives.
Other benefits of the WebSphere DataPower integration Blade XI50B-
- Improve competitiveness by helping to strengthen business connectivity with partners and customers, and between internal organizations
- Add specialized connectivity, integration, and security processing to your existing IBM® BladeCenter® infrastructure
- Streamline seemingly complex but highly valuable SOA and XML applications with specialized, low total cost of ownership, drop-in appliances
- Load balance service requests across your existing BladeCenter infrastructure
- Leverage z/OS® infrastructure as part of your SOA enterprise
- Shorten SOA application deployment times when using DataPower configuration-driven simplicity
- Accelerate protocol mediation, message distribution, and Web services processing with dedicated, high-performance capabilities
- Assist in governing ever-valuable SOA infrastructure by adopting standardized run-time control points through DataPower