IBM WebSphere® DataPower XC10 is a purpose-built appliance designed for simplified deployment and hardened security. Used in conjunction with WebSphere family products, this distributed caching solution enables business-critical applications to cost-effectively scale with consistent performance.
- Accelerated Time to Value: Reduce install, setup and configuration time through out-of-the-box, “drop-in” use for HTTP Session Replication and the WebSphere Application Server dynamic cache service.
- Simplified management and administration: Leverage a built-in, simplified administration and monitoring console to enable efficient setup, configuration and management of the appliance and transaction load within your datacenter.
- Simplified monitoring of the runtime/health of the appliance: Experience status widgets reporting key metrics pertaining to your transaction load and memory.
- Fast application performance: Use as a powerful distributed cache to speed application access to data.
- Replace expensive disk operations with replicated memory operations for lower costs, easier scaling and higher performance.
- Linear scalability: Scale out without limitations.
- Support for non-Java client access: REST APIs for C/C++ and .NET client support via ADO.Net Data Services V1 specification support
Websphere XC10 Appliance Datasheet:
Websphere XC10 Features and Benefits:
One thought on “IBMWebSphere eXtreme Scale V 7.1 andWebSphere DataPowerXC10 Appliance”